To be eligible to use CRIS you must either be employed by SLAM,  or have an honorary contract, KHP passport or research passport. If you are an NHS employee (but not part of SLaM) you do not require an honorary contract. Instead you will be issued with a letter of access (clear DBS check and evidence of substantive employment with your NHS Trust). For further details, please contact the CRIS administrator