Jargon buster

A guide to some of the terms used within the NHS

Keyworker (Also referred to as a Named Nurse or Primary Nurse)

A ward nurse who, individually or as part of a small team, is responsible for making sure you have a care plan, and who may be asked to write reports about your progress, for example if you appeal to the Mental Health Review Tribunal. If your keyworker is not available, because they work shifts, including night duty and weekends, you can get help from any of the staff on the ward.

King's Health Partners

The Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC) we are part of, along with Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and King's College London.

Website Design by ConsultSMB