Dr Mano Manoharan
Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist
Area of expertise:
- Executive committee member at the Perinatal Faculty at Rcpsych.
- Executive Committee member at BIPA
- Principal investigator for SLAM\IOP site for SHAPERS Perinatal research
- Firm head for year 3 medical students at Kings College London.
- CASC Examiner at Rcpsych.
- Special intrest:teaching and research.
Dr Mano Manoharan is consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist at South London and Maudsley NHS trust .She has extensive experience in research and teaching.She is an approved clinical and educational supervisor and a Mrcpsych CASC and OSCE examiner.She was the principal investigator for the SLAM\IOP site for the qualitative research project on paliperidone 3 monthly injection.She has published articles on reputated journals and given presentation on maternal mental health at house of commons.
She has special interest in QI projects and QI model of thinking.She is very passionate about spreading awareness about maternal mental health using her twitter handle @csmony.
Education & Training:
MBBS,Mrcpsych,Msc (Psychiatric Research,UCL).
Clinical reflections on Bipolar 2 disorder-Bjpsych advances(Jan 2019)
Contributed on a case review on neuropsychiatric manifestation of COVID in lancet.
Article in BMJ (nov 2018)