We have a legal duty to protect the privacy of all personal data obtained from you while you are using this website. Some web usage and technical information is collected by this website to help us improve our service to you, but this does not contain any personal data.
slam.nhs.uk is managed by the Communications and Media Department, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
We collect the following kind of information from people visiting the website:
- Feedback (through visitors emailing us or completing online forms)
- Site usage information, using cookies and page tagging techniques
After we reply to your feedback, a record of your message will be kept for the minimum of time required before it's deleted. The length of time we keep the information is in accordance with the Department of Health's retention schedule.
Information collected by South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust is used to:
- Improve the content and design of the website
- Contact visitors (with their permission)
We will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. We don’t pass on your personal information to any other website.
These policies will explain how they collect and use your personal information, and whether they pass this on to websites they link you to.
Under the Data Protection Act, we must protect any information collected from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to protect your data, and maintain strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- When (if ever) we share your personal information with someone else